In 2014 Posidonia will again take place at the exciting Metropolitan Expo Centre located within the Athens International Airport complex. This state of the art exhibition centre, the largest exhibition venue in Greece, provides a flexible and functional environment for Posidonia and its exhibitors and visitors. Allowing Posidonia and its exhibitors to realize their full potential.
Additional benefits and services available at the Metropolitan Expo are:
- Location within Athens International Airport complex
- Over 100.000 sqm of parking space
- Easy access by Metro, by bus and by car
- In-house conference venue
- Seminar and meeting rooms
- State of the art technological infrastructure (wireless internet, full air-conditioning and ventilation of all spaces, sufficient lighting)
- Integrated exhibition area developed on one level, facilitating the flow and movement of visitors
- Two luxury restaurants, seven coffee shops inside the halls and mini market
- International Press Centre
- Business Centre
- Onsite TAXI services
- Public telephones
- Fully equipped medical office
- Monitors with information for Airport, Metro and Suburban timetables
Access to the METROPOLITAN EXPO is easy, as a large number of transportation options are available, including Bus and Metro.
The exhibition centre is located at the end of the Attiki Odos Expressway, after the Athens International Airport, only two km from the airport buildings and a few minutes from the metro and suburban railway stations, which are connected to the exhibition centre via regular shuttle bus service.
Its location renders it the ideal destination for people travelling by plane who want to make a quick trip to Greece for Posidonia 2014.
Use the Attiki Odos Expressway, direction Airport. Signage on the Attiki Odo Expressway leads to the exhibition centre. You have to drive past the Airport, and the exhibition centre is located 2 km down the road.
METROPOLITAN EXPO is located within the Athens International Airport “Eleftherios Venizelos” complex. There is a regular shuttle bus service between the airport and the exhibition centre.
By Public Transport
Use Line 3 (blue line), stop at Airport. Trains to the airport run every 30 minutes. Shuttle bus service to Metropolitan Expo provided.
Line Neratziotissa / Doukissis Plakentias / Airport. Stop at Airport. Shuttle bus service to Metropolitan Expo provided.
All Attica’s Express buses take you to the Airport (X92 from Kifisia – X93 from Kifisou & Liosion Bus station - X95 from Syntagma Square - X96 from Piraeus - X97 from Dafni). Shuttle bus service to Metropolitan Expo provided.
Shuttle bus service: From Airport to Metropolitan Expo
The shuttle bus service to the Metropolitan Expo departs from Gate 2 at the Arrivals level of the Athens Airport. The Shuttle Bus Schedule will be available closer to the exhibition.
The Posidonia 2014 Taxi Services information will be available closer to the exhibition.
Signage to the Exhibition Centre is available, as well as info kiosks throughout the airport to assist visitors.