Blue Hues Fuse Posidonia Cup 2012 Success
The azure waters of the Faliron Bay and the blue skies of Attica synthesized the idyllic backdrop for this year’s Posidonia Cup which was contested by 50 crews on Friday June 1st.
The Lloyd’s Register-sponsored sailing regatta has been one of the highlights of Posidonia week since its inception back in 2000 and is always a highly anticipated event for the spectacle it offers and the networking opportunities it provides to exhibitors.
The event culminated with the customary prize giving ceremony held at the waterfront venue of Ble followed by a lavish reception which included traditional performances of Greek island dances.
To view the results please click here
The 2012 Posidonia Cup competitors were:
- Technomar Shipping Inc.
- Bureau Veritas
- Det Norske Veritas
- Wartsila Greece S.A.
- BLRT Grupp
- Society of Naval Architects & Marine Engineers (SNAME)
- Anangel Maritime Services Inc.
- Maran Tankers Management Inc.
- Maran Gas Maritime Inc.
- DMI (DMI Diesel Offshore)
- Paragon Shipping Inc.
- GasLog LNG Sevices Ltd.
- Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers Greek Branch
- V.Ships Greece Ltd.
- Howe Robinson Shipbrokers
- BUDD Group
- Optima Shipbrokers
- Stephenson Harwood
- Danaos Shipping
- HSBC Bank plc.
- A. Hilios Ltd.
- Lukoil Marine Lubricants
- MAN Diesel & Turbo Hellas Ltd.
- Gulf Marine Management
- Lloyd's Register
- G. Bros Maritime S.A.
- Safe Ship Investment Company S.C.A., Sicar
- Costamare Shipping Company S.A.
- P.L.Ferrari & Co
- Thomas Cooper
- Oman Shippping Company
- MSC Greece
- Status Crew
- Aspida - Holman Fenwick Willan
- Antonis Nikolaras (Classic Yachts)
- G. Moundreas
- Turbo General - Europa Filters
- Knud E. Hansen
- Danaos Management Consulting SA
- Germanischer Lloyd
- Lotus Shipping
- Panteleimonits (Classic Yachts)
- Poseidonion Grand Hotel
- GAC Shipping
- Intertrade Co